Paddock Paradise for Horses and Ponies
Paddock Paradise is great for Equines carrying extra weight, it also helps improve mental and physical well being. Our Ponies have shown a significant improvement in weight loss, hoof development and keeping laminitis dormant. It is incredibly beneficial for Horses and Ponies suffering from Equine metabolic syndrome, skin problems, boredom, cracking/weak hooves and more.
Horses are designed by nature to move and can travel up to 10 -50km each day, the Paddock Paradise is a track system designed to encourage Horses to move as they would naturally in the wild. Hay is spread around the track over natural obstacles and hidden areas to increase the search for forage and so creating more movement and agility.
If you are interested in making the transition to board your Horse/Pony on a Paddock Paradise have a read through this article for more information:
What We Provide
* Daily checks of Horse, paddock and fencing. Care of the Horse is given when the owner is absent in emergency situations.
* Assistance with Vet, Hoof Trim, Dentist, Worming
* There is no - to little grazing on the Paddock Paradise offering Hay all year round as the main source of forage, free choice of natural herbs and weeds are accessible.
* Access to water 24/7
* Natural obstacles placed around track to walk over, round and through for agility
* Hay is given (summer) twice a day on the ground and slow feeders (winter) three times a day in slow feeders (kilos of hay calculated according to the weight of Horse/Pony needs)
* Secure Electric Fencing
* Salt/Mineral block all year round
* Large spacious shelter with rock dust floor
* Paddock cleaned 1 x Every Day
* Any rugs or fly masks- put on and taken off
* Hoof pick once a week
* Option to move out of Paddock Paradise to paddock if requested.
Horse 16hh/160cm or more - 6000
Large Pony 12hh/122cm to 15hh/158cm - 5000
Small Pony 10hh/112cm or less - 3000